Entries close 16 August. Introducing our brand new art exhibition for August. “Living in a Frosted World” through the eyes of local artists.
We are inviting all members of Platform Arts Hub Blayney to hang art works at the gallery for ongoing exhibition and sale, commencing on 20th of August. This ‘open exhibition’ will be running in conjunction with our upcoming themed exhibition ‘Living in a Frosted World’ and submissions close on the 16th of August with all artwork drop off on the 18th of August 10am – 2pm. All mediums are welcome.
If you are not already a member of PAHB, please see the attached membership form and information on benefits of becoming a member. It’s only $25 per year and allows you to regularly display your artwork.
Please see following details regarding conditions of entry;
1. Artists over the age of 18 living in the Blayney region are invited to exhibit.
2. Artwork submitted will have been completed within the last 2 years, be the original work of the exhibitor and not previously exhibited at the Platform Arts Hub Gallery in the past 12 months.
3. All entries will be accepted at the risk of the exhibitor. It is the responsibility of all artists who exhibit artworks at the Platform Arts Hub Gallery to insure their own artwork. 4. All care will be taken of artwork, although Platform Arts Hub are not responsible for any damage or theft to artworks being exhibited.
5. Artwork must be suitably framed with D hooks fitted 10cm from the top, and suitably presented for the Exhibition, with string/wire for hanging and must not be wet. No item is to exceed 70cm x 100cm or equivalent area including the frame.
6. Each artwork must be clearly labelled on the back with the artist’s name, artwork title, medium and/or techniques used to produce the artwork and the sale price at the time of delivery.
7. Platform Arts Hub Gallery Committee reserves the right to decline to exhibit any artwork that does not comply with the conditions of entry, or due to its bulk, weight, delicateness or dangerous nature making it unsafe to exhibit.
8. There is no exhibition entry fee for this exhibition, however a 20% commission will be deducted from all sales.
9. Each artist can submit a maximum of 3 artworks, however depending on the number of entries we may only be able to hang 1 -2 artworks.
Entry criteria https://drive.google.com/…/15zglqyWNzGu52hVBYBh…/view…